Function Disabled!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

the cooking cure

Here's a little intro for you guys...

I love to look at food blogs and lots of them.  I've found so many creative food blogs and get caught up in them so easy.  Great recipes, good ideas, neat photography.  You could call it my "Facebook."  I'm passionate about eating healthy...plain and simple...but I need to cook more!

Personally, I seek out the best recipes that I can, only to bookmark them and then not follow through with 96% of the recipes.  Lame, right?  Well it's time for me to start following through.

Soooo...............with all that said: 

I just signed up for what I would call a mini-cooking class called The Cooking Cure 2014 on:

www.thekitchn.com 

The Kitchn is one of my favorite sites that always has great cooking/food related posts.  Really interesting, always.  Anyways, it's free to sign up and you get an email everyday for pretty much the whole month of March.  I'm gonna try it out...and you should, too!  What's it gonna hurt?  It's time to get more creative in the kitchen...holla, kitchen friends!
 


null

Homework:  Write down your breakfasts this week
 

This is an easy one for me...oatmeal, everyday!
 
 
 

No comments: